Join our Team! BATS is a registered charity who are always looking for intelligent, innovative and hard-working individuals.
Our ethos “Every Person Matters“ is one we pride ourselves on. We employ the best and offer fantastic job satisfaction with competitive rates of pay. Our office is fast-paced and friendly. We value our employees.
- Uniform Provided
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A great working atmosphere
Volunteer Drivers and Passenger Assistants required!
Would you like ultimate satisfaction of helping to combat loneliness and isolation? Why not enquire about joining our team of volunteers.
Good sense of Humour · Person centred approach · Caring and friendly a must
- Drivers Must sit or Hold a MiDAS certificate
- Drivers must hold a B licence
- D1 licence preferred but not essential
- A DBS enhanced disclosure will be obtained upon application
- Training provided
If you are interested in a career at Bexley Accessible Transport Scheme and join our team please complete the application form below.
Current Locations are:
- London Borough of Bexley: Drivers, Passengers Assistants, Travel Trainers.
- London Borough of Bromley: Drivers, Passenger Assistants, Travel Trainers.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Drop Us a line
Let’s hang out